• Official Forums of ScavengerCraft

Elderin AKA PapaGumBoy Introduction

Elderin

Staff Member
    Helper
    Elderin
    Elderin
    Helper
    Hello everybody! My name is Zach AKA Elderin AKA PapaGumBoy. I am currently a Helper and plan on climbing the ranks within the staff team . I am 22 years old and live in Iowa. This is a little about myself to those who don't know me.

I started playing Minecraft the day of release when I was just 12 years old. I am now 22 so I guess that means I am a 10 year veteran. (Yes I am old ;) ) Anyways.. Minecraft has been a MAJOR thing in my young years of childhood till today and I have enjoyed every second of it. I have played a variety of servers ranging from Factions, SkyBlock, to simple Mini-Game servers. During my time of playing I have not only made life long friends but also made some pretty dang good memories as well.

I cannot wait to start interacting with the community both In-Game and on the Forums. If anyone has any questions for me whether its In-Game related or Outside Game related I am all ears. I love to interact with others and help those in need and or simply to have a simple conversation with. Lets get this party started shall we?

#ScavOnTop :)

Last edited:
    Hey Zach!

I saw you reply to my thread so I decided to do the same. I have been playing Minecraft just as long as you have. It has been one of my main games since I started playing in 2011. I also enjoy the same servers as you but I also like to play Prison servers. You seem like someone who enjoys helping others and will do great as a member of the staff team on ScavCraft.

Goodluck and see you in-game!