• Discord Server

Join online members

• Official Forums of ScavengerCraft

Contender c_hemistry Staff Application

Dylan

Minecraft In-game name: c_hemistry

Discord Name (ie. Weeb#9998): dilly dilly#1802

Time Zone (ie. GMT-6): EST

General Available Time Frame: I'm usually available every day for the most part in the morning, as the job that I work is a steady afternoon shift from 5pm-3:30am. For the most part I am usually playing games or checking things out on my computer before work so I am almost always available.

Describe your ban and or mute history, if any: N/A

Personal Information: Well, my real name is Dylan. I am 21 years old and in my free time I love to play video games with friends or by myself. Some hobbies of mine are camping during the spring and summer time and helping my friends work on their vehicles. I'm just a "tool-go-getter" for the most part because I can't grasp on how to work on them. I am currently trying to get an apprenticeship with my local IBEW union hall to become an electrician so I can make the big bucks.

Previous moderation experience: I have moderated for small servers in the past 10 years since I've been playing Minecraft on and off. I am going to be honest that it has been a while since the last time I have moderated or helped managed a server so I would definitely need a refresher. I would rather be straight up with management than lie my way through into getting the position.

List any other potential skills you may have that could aid the server, if any: I have a really particular brain so I love when things are organized. My biggest pet peeve is trying to work on things with others and everything is out of order. I believe that with my OCD brain, everything could run smoother when I can help make sure, whether it's a document for rules, or helping design the website so it's easier to navigate.

Describe why you you are interested in joining the Scav the team: I am interested in joining the team because I would like to get back into managing a server. I love being able to help people out and help them have a fun time. I am a really big people person so I love meeting new people and getting to know them. Of course, when the time comes I will put my foot down in the time that it needs to happen. I love to be team oriented, so I love to get other staff members involved in situation so everyone has a voice in a decision that's made. I would like to say that I am very good at defusing heated situations as well. The one thing that drew me to Scav were the graphics on the website and all of the sneak peak photos of the server in the discord. I really hope you guys decide to hire me, I promise I won't let you down!

Last edited:

Elderin

Staff Member
    Helper
    Elderin
    Elderin
    Helper
    A rather good application to say the least. As for "Describe why you are interested in Joining the Scav Team" I am staying neutral.

+0

Add some detail into that specific section and I guarantee this application will get a +1 from me as well as a possible "refresher" ;)

Use this LINK as it might help you with the detail and such.

Last edited:

Dylan

A rather good application to say the least. As for "Describe why you are interested in Joining the Scav Team" I am staying neutral.

+0

Add some detail into that specific section and I guarantee this application will get a +1 from me as well as a possible "refresher" ;)

Use this LINK as it might help you with the detail and such.
    Added some more detail to it. I definitely agree that I should've added more from the start.