• scav.tv

Join other players

• Discord Server

Join online members

• Official Forums of ScavengerCraft

News A much needed update

As you most likely know, we have been in development for over a month. In that time, we have been deploying bug fixes, infrastructure upgrades, and much more. I can't thank you enough for your continued support and patience. And now, here's some info to put you at ease!

UPDATES
    First and foremost, the crates are going to be revamped with new items and new winning chances. Crates were too easily abused last season, and people would buy crate keys from the token shop, get a reward of a few hundred tokens, and then buy more keys. It was an endless cycle. We intend to keep that from happening anymore.

The Factions rules have changed just a bit, in case you haven't noticed. You can view them in the Rules and Information forum here.

The donor kits are going to be revamped in a few areas. Namely, in-game money and spawners for on-purchase rewards is going to be adjusted. Why? Because we want to make Scav a more competitive experience, even for donors. We also noticed that at the close of the last season, it was WAY to easy for a faction to reach a value of $400m within the first week. That's not very welcoming to players who are looking for a vanilla factions experience.

Also, we are going to be adjusting tokens in the donor kits. We want tokens to be much more valuable than they were this past season. We will be adding new ways to attain tokens in the game, as well as reducing the cost of items in the token shops. Tokens will also now be able to get you much more than what was in the shop. Across the network, there will be new shops with new items and kits to help you out along your way.

Did I say "network"? Yes I did.

We recognize that ScavengerCraft has been and always will be a place for vanilla factions and that Scav has a tradition of factions-only gameplay. However just like Factions changed as a gamemode between 2016 and today, some traditions also have to change. So when the server is released, we will be introducing ScavengerCraft KitPvP as a new gamemode to attract not only teams of players, but individuals as well. Included in this gamemode will be seasonal rewards, just like in Factions, for the top three players. Winners will be determined based on the amount of kills that they accrue in the season. At the end of the season, the kill count for all players will be reset.

And finally, in case you missed it, the ScavengerCraft Beta Testers Program is now a thing! We want as many players to join our beta program as possible before release so that we can get a good idea of what we need to fix before the official release. There are awesome perks for being a Beta Tester, so check it out by clicking the Beta button in the nav bar of the website.

Stay tuned for more updates as we move closer toward a release date!

Comments

For those of us who played years ago (when Scav was popular) and bought hundreds of dollars worth of ranks, will we be able to get in game credit or something? (my old username was pigslaerocks)

For those of us who played years ago (when Scav was popular) and bought hundreds of dollars worth of ranks, will we be able to get in game credit or something? (my old username was pigslaerocks)
    This is not the same Scav that closed in 2016. This is a new iteration under new ownership, and we do not have data from 2016 under the previous owner. We can't offer your rank or credit for it, but we do hope that you'll play on this new recreation.